Wednesday 13 April 2011

UKAIS update

I came back from the UKAIS conference yesterday and despite being very tired, I had a really great time. I presented my research to three academics who gave me some great feedback, any of the changes that they suggested I completely agreed with and was happy that they suggested them. They also suggested some sources and techniques which I will definitely be looking into. I also won a prize for 'The Most Innovative Paper' which will look great on my CV.
We stayed and presented at St. Catherine's College Oxford, which was beautiful. I also made some fantastic contacts and met some really nice people, above all I had a lovely time. I have lots of things to chase up but I am going to leave it until next week, watch this space for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment