Wednesday 19 October 2011

GNCCF 2011


Just got back from my trip to New York and although I had a fantastic time it was purely for a holiday so nothing research related to report, but although I have only been back a few days I have hit the ground running and will be conducting interviews at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair over the next few days.
Although initially I was going to visit and try my luck with interviews without permission, I was lucky enough to bump into one of the organisers of the fair at an event a few weeks back and she has very kindly given me her permission to chat to the stall holders (plus has agreed to be interviewed herself after all the madness of organising the fair has calmed down, which I'm really excited about). If you are around Manchester over this weekend and want a unique shopping experience to find high quality hand made goods for yourself or Christmas presents then you must visit the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair. I will hopefully get a few interesting interviewees to blog about over the next couple of days (fingers crossed) plus it will be great to get out and about for my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment