Wednesday 5 October 2011

Red Mittens

These are a pair of red mittens I made for our lovely friend Stacy who lets us use the pub that she runs (The Ape and Apple) for our knitting group. For any knitting geeks out there they were made with Debbie Bliss Fez, which is 85% merino wool and 15% camel, it's beautiful yarn which is very soft.


In regards to my research - I've started my methodology section, which I'm actually really enjoying. I was looking forward to writing this section for a long time as I teach Research skills with Dr. Gill Green and couldn't wait to start applying what I've been doing to my research. Obviously I've been contributing to this section throughout my study but now I'm getting the opportunity to really focus on everything and it's coming together slowly but surely, everyday is a learning curve. I've also got lots of cool things planned for the future which will really benefit everything that I'm doing so lots to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment