Thursday 8 September 2011

Interview with Nicola Rowland

The last of my interviews from St Andrews Court Craft Fair was Nicola Rowlands, who is a designer and illustrator. I didn't initially go over to Nicola's table to ask for an interview, I went over because I was drawn to her unique products and quirky designs. I was under strict instructions from my boyfriend that I wasn't allowed to buy anything but I was tickled by this mirror so couldn't resist getting it.

 'Catula Mirror'

Nicola's interview was the perfect end to the day, her work completely represents the new craft movement which attracted me to my research topic. Her work is cute, fun and original, and if you want to see more then you should definitely visit her website: www.nicolarowlands.com


Nicola also has an etsy shop and you can use this code: COOLFORCATS to get 10% off your purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment