Thursday 8 September 2011

Summary of St. Andrews Craft Fair

I had such a nice time meeting all of these new people and hanging out at the fair, I know it sounds like a silly thing to say but I felt like a real researcher and felt that real sense of community that I've been writing about. When I told a few people that I managed to get seven amazing interviews in one day some looked doubtful, but I know that I got some real quality interviews and I'm glad I did it. I'm hoping to hit some more craft fairs over the next coming months and even if I get half of the amazing interviews I got from doing this then I will be very lucky indeed. 

I found these cute fountain pen tiles hidden around the side of the building, reminds me to get writing.


Special thanks to Faye Scott Farrington for organising the fair and letting me bug her table holders, well done for doing such a good job. I really hope she does it again sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment