Friday 11 November 2011

Innovation through Cultural Heritage Seminar

Today I visited Salford University to attend the 'Innovation through Enterprise Cultural Heritage' Seminar, this event was recommended to me by Dr. Gill Green who made the suggestion that my research could be linked to the renewal of cultural heritage. This seminar had some wonderful speakers who helped me to recognize some of the missing links within my literature review of how traditional knowledge meets new technologies, so attending this seminar was really beneficial to me.


This artwork was brought in from one of the speakers as an example of the posters that their organization used to print, it was brought in to talk about how they have evolved their business but managed to preserve some of their traditional values.

No comments:

Post a Comment