Monday 7 November 2011

Interview with Kylie Coles

I decided to take a break and collect my thoughts on a quiet stairwell inside the fair and as I was sitting there going through all my documents and business cards I had collected of interviewees I was joined by Kylie Coles, a stall holder who was looking for a quiet place to eat her lunch, we got chatting and Kylie very kindly agreed to be interviewed.


Kylie Coles is primarily a wood turner who creates contemporary decorative pieces from a number of materials including ceramics, wood and recycled paper and was arguably one of my favourite interviewees of the day. Kylie gave me a brilliant interview and gave me a real insight into some of her skills and experiences of trying to develop herself as a brand online. Her work is very interesting and shows real promise as she was selected by the GNCCF for their graduate support scheme last year and was returning to the fair for a second year.



I strongly recommend that you visit Kylie's website in order to find out more about her work and where you can purchase her pieces from: www.kyliecoles.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment