Monday 29 August 2011

Interview with Crafty Karma

As I managed to get seven excellent interviews at the St. Andrews Court Craft Fair on Saturday, I thought that I would stagger the blog posts and write about each interviewee one day at a time and in order.

My first interviewee of the day was the lovely Cara Graham who runs Crafty Karma, I was attracted to the beautiful colours and kitsch jewellery that was display on Cara's table - particularly the Day of the Dead pieces, as it is a theme which is a real favourite of mine. Despite Cara being fairly young, she is very confident about her self and her work and her personality really shines through all of her pieces. She gave me a great interview and I was really pleased that I got the opportunity to speak to her as she gave me a great start to the day.

 If you like cute handmade accessories with a twist then be sure to visit her page on deviant art


No comments:

Post a Comment