Sunday 28 August 2011

St. Andrews Contemporary Craft Fair

Yesterday I had the best day of interviews ever, my friend Faye Scott Farrington is holding a craft fair in Bolton over the bank holiday weekend, she very kindly gave me permission to go round and speak to some stall holders for my interviews. I managed to get seven brilliant interviews! Every person I spoke to was amazing they managed to answer every single question with thought and depth, and every personality shined through, I'm still buzzing about it now. I'm going to blog about every single interviewee individually as they all deserve their own posts. Faye said she is going to do another fair at Christmas, which I'm sure will be even better! If you wanted more information about the St. Andrews Contemporary Craft Fair follow this link to their tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment