Wednesday 3 August 2011

Knitted Kittens Craft Club

Had another Knitted Kittens group last night, forgot to put the flyer on here, it's a bit of a bonkers design this month but Sophie was trying out something different and it's good to mix things up. We had quite a few new members last night (which I was a little worried about as I want them to feel welcome) but they were all lovely and seemed to have a nice time, so I really hope they want to come back.


The new members said they found us through google, if you type in 'knitting group Manchester' we are listed second but it's just a random forum post I put up somewhere over a year back. This has inspired me to open a website for us so we can be found easily for new members, we have a facebook group but that's not always easily found, it might take a while to set up but I think it will be really beneficial to have a strong web presence, plus we can have a gallery for Sophie's artwork and photos from our events. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment