Wednesday 7 December 2011

Interview with Kate Day

Of course all of my interviewees have been wonderful but I consider it to be a great privilege that I was given the opportunity to speak with Kate Day - Director of Manchester Craft and Design Centre.


The Manchester Craft and Design Center is one of those rare places that makes Manchester special, completely unique to the city it houses a community of makers and provides a welcoming space for them to sell their products.

The director Kate Day is an extremely intelligent woman, her grasp on craft, technology and their place within culture is unsurpassed. Kate possesses a deep authority on these subjects which is built on authenticity and professionalism.


The Manchester Craft and Design Centre is very lucky to have someone like Kate Day looking out for their best interests and I was just as lucky to be able to speak to her for my research, the insights and information she has provided me have been invaluable and I thank her for her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment