Monday 23 January 2012

Vitae Workshop - Using Social Media to Benefit your Research

As usual I'm really busy which means I'm a bit behind on blogging but thought it was important to mention how great and rewarding a recent event I recently attended was - '21st Century Research Profiles: Using Social Media to Benefit your Research' was a workshop held by some great people from Vitae. As I'm already a firm advocate for the benefits of social media I was interested to see what they could offer me, but all of the workshop leaders managed to introduce me to loads of new ideas and talked me round to websites that I didn't necessarily appreciate before. It was also a great networking event where I met lots of great people from a whole range of disciplines, definitely a worth while day and I hope they do more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment