Saturday 28 May 2011

Whatcha Mean, What's a Zine?

I've started looking into zines now in my literature review. I found myself getting a little bit stuck on things to write about, so whenever this happens I try to take a side step and start writing about another topic that is relevant to my research to keep the writing flowing. The inspiration came from a random reference in a journal I was deliberating and has since assisted me in finding other topics for discussion and more references to chase. This topic has also opened up a whole new pool of potential interviews for data collection, which I have already started looking into and will hopefully be able to reveal more sometime soon.
Here's a cool little video I stumbled across by Danny Brito, of how to make a mini book, which might be helpful for people who want to make a zine or comic:

Mini-book from danny brito on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment